Today’s Call Center is different. When people contact you, they expect you know something about them. MATC-Alliance can help with 24/7 and 365 days a year US-based Call Centers.
MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE AGENTS ARE WELL-TRAINED, HIGHLY SKILLED
Our medical and healthcare call center services are tailored to meet industry regulations. MATC-Alliance Medical Agents undergo special training for taking medical calls, including how to verbally empathize with the caller which offers a more positive phone experience, and understand the essential medical terminology to reduce any risk of miscommunication. MATC-Alliance supervisors regularly review calls to assure compliance and a high quality experience for the caller.
MEDICAL AND HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- Patient assistance – form filling, applications etc.
- Scheduling services
- Follow Up documentation
- 24 x 7 Live answering
- Emergency answering
FINANCE AND BANKING
Even though you have millions of customers, it is important every one of the believes you know them individually. This is where MACT-Alliances specialized agents come in. Whether they acknowledge the client has been with the bank for 20 years or this is their first account, the MATC-Alliance will make your customers feel valued and wanted.
MATC-Alliance will construct a program for you which keeps your costs down and increases the bottom line with real sales.
FINANCE AND BANKING SERVICES
- 24 x 7 answering service
- Sales and customer retention
- Complaint management
- Targeted promotions for specific customers
- Cross-sell and upsell where appropriate
- Customer Care
GOVERNMENT AND NONPROFIT AGENCIES
MATC-Alliance is one of the few Call Center solutions which is headquartered in New Jersey. The company provides support to Federal and local government as well as to nonprofit agencies.
Our Call Centers provide English, Spanish and other languages as needed. We offer empathy and the verbal skills to help callers who may be in crisis but still need to work through a process to get the correct levels of support.
Our Call Center can be ready to go in hours and we are fully equipped to deal with huge initial but then tapering call volumes. Using MATC-Alliance is the fastest but still cost-efficient way to meet a community’s needs in crisis or for every day.
GOVERNMENT AND NONPROFIT AGENCIES SKILLS
- 24 x 7 live call answering
- Application and forms assistance
- Help Line services and information
- Language assistance and support
MATC-Alliance provides Call Center services to the Retail, Health Care, Finance, Telecommunications, Government, Nonprofit, and Insurance industries–and more.
Our medical and healthcare clients are offered easy On-Call scheduling. You can call, email or fax schedules. We also offer direct access to our secure portal. When on the client portal, simply go to the On-Call schedule to easily change or add On-Call information. The changes are instantaneous.
Key services are:
- 24/7/365. We are always here for you and your patients.
- Receive reports daily, weekly or monthly including custom reports.
- Your messages can be delivered live or by any electronic means including pager, email, text or fax.
- You can also view and download your messages from our secure portal.
- Any calls can be transferred directly to the On-Call upon request by the caller, if you approve.
- We provide incoming email distribution directly to agents, just as inbound voice calls are answered.
- All calls are answered immediately by a pre-announcement, and then transferred to a live agent.
- All calls are recorded, and you may request the call recording file to review or listen to your calls through our secure portal.
- We also provide excellent support to coordinate advertising responses, including community health program reservations, vaccination appointments, direct mail campaigns or any other health and wellness program.
This assures highest priority for service interruptions. We also have implemented the Government Emergency Telecommunications Service (GETS) and Wireless Priority Service (WPS). We are also backed up by batteries and diesel generator to assure continued service.